Telugu actor Prabhas’ recently released film ‘Saaho’ has earned Rs 400 crores at the international box office. The makers of the film gave this information by tweeting on Monday.
The tweet from the film’s official Twitter handle said, ‘Can you imagine anything bigger than this? Saho has touched the 400 million-plus mark globally.
This is Prabhas’s first film after ‘Bahubali Series’. ‘Saaho’ is an action drama, shot simultaneously in Telugu, Hindi and Tamil languages. There are reports that they make the film for Rs 350 crores. The film also stars Shraddha Kapoor, Neil Nitin Mukesh, and Jackie Shroff.
Here, let us tell you that ‘Saaho’ is a film made in a huge budget of 350 crores, which has suffered from criticisms of the critics. The Hindi version of ‘Saaho’ has earned about 130 crores in India so far.
The Hindi version of the recently released Prabhas and Shraddha Kapoor starrer ‘Saaho’ may have crossed the 100 crore mark. But this film could not show the brilliance in the South that was expected. And the review given to this film by the critics completed it.
Critics gave a cold response to director Sujit’s film and received a lot of criticism. They said the film to be the second most expensive film in the country, which was made in the budget of 350 crores. So far no member of the team has said anything about the criticisms of the film, but now director Sujit has kept his word.
Suffering from the criticism of the film, Sujit said in an interview to a news website that he, Prabhas sir and producers made a film in which he was sure. Audiences also came to see the film in large numbers. But still, they are being treated as if they have committed a crime.
Sujeet further said that he does not know why some reports are being published targeting him. A day after the release of the film, he gave his last interview and in that, he also said ‘No comments’. But later he too was printed by making an interview. Sujeet says that whatever he said is now being used against him.