There is little time left for the month of Sawan. The month of Sawan has a different significance. This month is called the month of Shiva and in this month, Monday has special significance. Worshipping Lord Shiva on Monday in the month of Sawan is considered more important in Hinduism. It is said that by worshipping Lord Shiva on Monday, all the troubles of the person disperse. Today we are going to tell you what should not be offered to Lord Shiva on Monday.
Do not offer these things
* It is said that Shiva likes white flowers, but despite being Lord Shiva does not like ketki flower.
* There is not even a law to offer water from the conch shell in the worship of Lord Shiva, so do not do it accidentally.
* It is said that Tulsi should not be used in the worship of Lord Shiva.
* It is said that the use of sesame in Shiva worship is not prohibited.
* Keep in mind that if you offer rice in the worship of Shiva, then the rice should not be broken.
* Also note that turmeric and kumkum are considered symbols of origin, so do not offer them to Shiva.
* It is said that never stale or wilted flowers should be offered to Lord Shiva because this makes Shiva angry.
* Never offer coconut water to Shiva, otherwise you may suffer loss.