A child studying in fourth grade in Narnala’s Sonnith village died due to the current. She was 9 years old The child was playing with other children outside the house. During this time, he got stuck with a pipe of iron. There was a difference in it. He stuck to the pipe for about 20 minutes. But, no one’s eyes were on him.
The name of the deceased child is Anandi. His father says that his family has a Wife, two daughters, and a son. One of the two daughters died. He told that after daughter started getting shocked, she first showed her to a Bengali doctor. Then she was taken to Valmiki hospital, where the child was said to be dead. From there the police were not informed and the body of the girl was handed over to her father. In such a case the police case would be made and the post mortem of the child’s dead body would also be there. The pressure of the landlord led to this. He did not let the police get the news.
The Landlord was playing with two children. Even those children tried to save the child, then they too had a mortgage. It is said that the pipeline in which the currents had come was due to the motor of running water inside the neighbor’s house. One of her nude wire was touching the pipe. The baby could be separated from the pipe only after the motor was stopped.
In another Incident, a 21-year-old man was killed by electric shocks himself. This incident happened on Monday in Ghazipur area of Delhi. Atul Kumar, a young man committed suicide by giving electric shocks himself in the washroom of his house.
Police said that Atul allegedly wrapped a live wire on his wrist and went to the washroom. The case is under investigation by registering a case under section 174 of CrPC. No Suicide Note has been recovered from Atul’s house. The incident came to light when Atul did not reach duty. Atul was a security guard. When he did not reach duty, the friend reached the house to find the news and found him in the washroom.